Finally Normal Waether

I actually feel good about it raining out! I know the sunny Florida like weather is great, but it doesn’t allow me to stay in work for a sustained period. It draws me to leave early and become slightly irresponsible. Rain is good because…

1. We needed it! My apple/pear trees were crying, my fruit is going to be small :frowning:

2. Drift-o machine-o

3. Wet t’s?

4. I always liked watching cool storms.

Some rain is good.

However, I don’t want a repeat of last summer by any means.

It just pissed me off that it had to rain on the 4th. After almost no rain all summer, it rains on the one day off that most people have outdoor plans.

This weather makes my head hurt. Seriously. I’ve had a headache for 19 hours now. It won’t go away. :frowning:

^ Your posts make my head hurt, and you won’t go away, seriously.

[quote=“JayS,post:5,topic:31891"”]

^ Your posts make my head hurt, and you won’t go away, seriously.

[/quote]

So put me in ignore, baby.

I found the lack of lightining throughly disappointing. Still plenty of boom though.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:7,topic:31891"”]

I found the lack of lightining throughly disappointing. Still plenty of boom though.

[/quote]

Agreed.

I enjoy sitting at the beach, watching a good storm roll in, this one was loud but visually uninteresting.

[quote=“dawn,post:6,topic:31891"”]

So put me in ignore, baby.

[/quote]

Quiet hunny the men are speaking.

Seriously WTF. I haven’t had to cut the grass since I was single, but then the 4th comes and it rains all damn day? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“JayS,post:3,topic:31891"”]

It just pissed me off that it had to rain on the 4th. After almost no rain all summer, it rains on the one day off that most people have outdoor plans.

[/quote]

its hillary’s fault isnt it?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:8,topic:31891"”]

Agreed.

I enjoy sitting at the beach, watching a good storm roll in, this one was loud but visually uninteresting.

[/quote]

Tis, a good time sadly so hard to get a good showing up here.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:8,topic:31891"”]

this one was loud but visually uninteresting.

[/quote]

Sounds familiar

[quote=“Nikuk,post:10,topic:31891"”]

its hillary’s fault isnt it?

[/quote]

Just because you’re not a dangerous minority anymore does not mean you get to point out my hilarious custom title in every other thread. :mad:

But I’ll let it go this time, because I almost died laughing when I clicked on your “familiar” link. :slight_smile:

[quote=]

But I’ll let it go this time, because I almost died laughing when I clicked on your “familiar” link. :)[/quote]

Oh no…even though i don’t know the story i’ll use my imagination…wooh…nice…holy shit…you didn’t, you did!..awh snap

lol @ your fruit being small.

and plz fix weather in the subject, that shit is annoying.

I thought I was the only one anal retentive enough to be bothered by that.

“Finally Normal Wayther”

[quote=“BikerFry,post:16,topic:31891"”]

I thought I was the only one anal retentive enough to be bothered by that.

“Finally Normal Wayther”

[/quote]

haha it bugs me too.

josh - i know your not retarded and you know how to spell, i’m thinking that you just type to fast for yourself or maybe your typing with your face. You spell shit wrong on here all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

yah for some reason I am a little slow when it comes to grammar…i guess thats why i’m an engineer…plus i type with my penis :wave:

Wow, you must have a very, uh, “precise” penis. When I type with my penis it comes out like this:

hjumhjuvfmhjy.l/gjyu8cbgftc gh,khjl

:snky:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:19,topic:31891"”]

Wow, you must have a very, uh, “precise” penis. When I type with my penis it comes out like this:

hjumhjuvfmhjy.l/gjyu8cbgftc gh,khjl

:snky:

[/quote]

private office for the win