have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

People buy CCWs mainly because of their customization. Hence Complete Custom Wheels. CCWs are played so I doubt anyone gets them for the rarity factor. Anyone who buys these will be jumping on a played bandwagon for the wrong reasons.=]

Yeah. Well I wouldn’t buy them but CCW Race barrels have a greater chance of cracking then an XXR wheel has of bending and actually effecting you, IMO.

Seriously. CCWs are extremely reasonably priced for the quality, service, and customization. I’m not saying everyone should buy them but, geez, if they seem too expensive for you, you might be in the wrong game.

best post ITT. I watch people spend more on fake wheels while I’m buying real wheels in cool specs for less. It’s funny but I don’t complain because more sick wheels for me. I bought LMs for less than 500 bucks once, Rial Type As for less than $400, RS’s for less than 600, ACS type III for less than 300. I’m not giving exact prices because they might make people a little uneasy:lol

I buy old wheels all the time, ftw. I also love old cars. Just because a car (or anything for that matter) is old, doesn’t mean it’s a replica. I understand your analogy but it doesn’t hold much ground.

A lot of authentic, quality JDM wheels are multi-lug. Just saying. But 9/10 you’re right it means shit. lol

Actually this is the best post ITT. lol I like you. This is the most important reason not to support replica companies. If you can’t respect this than this industry is going to go downhill. If you look at Japan for example. People only support authentic parts because they take pride in it and have respect for what goes into making them. Support those doing it right, not companys copying designs and doing it the cheapest way possible because they know Americans are cheap and would rather fake the funk.

If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.

Some food for thought guys. Not trying to dive into the fake vs. real argument, as you can see I argued both points. I will never buy another high end race wheel for a street car again. I also won’t be buying some XXRs so I can pretend to have a Complete Custom Wheel either:lol