have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

Only an idiot would think that someone calling a fake wheel fake would be saying they aren’t a real wheel. Its the same thing as calling that coach purse or rolex watch u get on the street corner in nyc fake, which is how they are referred to, yes they are still a purse/watch.

Fucking college making me wait to see an advisor so I’m getting into the debate

i have OEM Chevrolet junk. whatever.

Thats the thing though these aren’t even the same design as CCW. A lot is different. Right you people calling these knock off is like calling the Saab 9-2X a knock off of the Subaru Impreza wagon. A knock off should be so that you can not tell it is an xxr or a ccw and here you could instantly tell

http://www.ccwheel.com/img/wheel%20profiles/display/wheels/Classic/photo_full_1.jpg

Yes because if u couldn’t tell then xxr would of been out of business when it was sportmaxxxxxxxx due to copyright infingment law suits. You can tell they aren’t ccws but people that don’t know ccws well won’t be able to and its obvious that they just took ccws design, changed it enough to not get sued and said done, which is my biggest problem with fake wheel companies, they don’t create anything they just copy. I have no problem with inexpensive wheels that actually design their own wheels but no one seems to ever buy them. And yes people are always gonna find inspiration in other wheels and there’s only so many designs that a wheel can be and that’s y even some high end manufacture wheels are similar, but these are blatant copies and I don’t know if I’m even making sense anymore.

Classic copy not classic race copy…

http://projektphoto.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Nugget-14.jpg
vs
http://jonsibal.com/gallery/albums/album06/newBBS.sized.jpg

almost as close as this replica

So any bag that is styled similar to a Coach bag is a fake handbag? :lol The bags/watches you speak of ARE COPIES WEARING THE FUCKING BRAND NAME, WHICH MAKES THEM “FAKE Coach/Fendi/Prada/Gucci/LV” bags/watches/shoes/socks/dildos.

A “fake” or a “counterfeit” is implying that it’s PASSED THE FUCK OFF AS A GENUINE PRODUCT.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK

Fuuuuuuuuuuk

These fakes you’re talking about are made in countries where they cannot be sued for copyright infringement and often times are completely black market which means they can label them as real. XXRs, as one example, cannot do this. They have to make them slightly different as to avoid being sued and obviously cannot badge them as the real deal. Tough concept huh? :lol

Your logic is still flawed.

Fake CCW wheels = something that looks like a CCW wheel but isn’t.
Fake wheels = something that looks like a wheel but isn’t.

TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS.

This.

this thread is full of swag

LOL YOU ARE CORRECT. We get it and you are so clever.:rofl You’re just arguing a “play on words,” for lack of a better term, than what we’re actually talking about. Sorry, from now on when I say fake I will say fake CCW or fake Volk. Does that make you feel better? lol Seriously the most childish argument because it’s irrelevant to the topic. No one has ever said they are fake wheels and can’t be used as wheels. lol They are still a fake of something, amirite? Just as a fake Gucci is still a real handbag, brah. Besides we already went over this.

swaggin

Exactly.

+rep

Jdaniels is always right doesnt everyone know this?

Do you like fishsticks?

no he prefers fakesticks

Welp, CCW LM20’s are now officially added to my list of wheels I will not be buying for the S2000. Cock suckers.

On the other hand I would go against the grain and purchase a set of these XXR’s and not give a FUCK what happened to them.

Rotas made a nice set of winter wheels for my STI, to me thats all they’re good for.