have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

lol

erics rota’s hook 750whp ~500wtq on slicks at the track without breaking. 1.51 sixty foot.

Because Unicorn Rotas.

Those I posted above were from a track day at the Nurburgring. Its rumored thats from heat stress which probably explains why the face is pushed out.

lol haters gonna hate. I dont have a problem with rotas. I love CCW’s and will get a set eventually for the nsx. I just understand most people can’t justify spending 2k+ on a set of wheels when 600 dollar wheels WILL do the job without fail. All those rota pics on the internet are from people that DESTROYED the wheels not the rota wheels failing…cept for the 500whp twisty ones.

Naw, nothing wrong with them - youre right. My personal preference, I would much rather wait and buy Volks/Advans/SSR/etc. I’m one of the elitist fags who has to have the real thing :lol

i’m so glad i had more important things to do when i did, because this thread is full of idiotic comments and people that obviously didn’t read half of what i said. fake wheels are on the list now of things that aren’t discussable on this form for me, as well as pretty much ever trying to have an intelligent conversation.

btw, ollie and ryan, i will rep as much as possible, and nobody take this as me being mad or even worked up, cause if you do you obviously don’t know me, cause that isn’t worth my time over something on the internet.

this is two posts above this, read everything i wrote:

I don’t understand what you’re mad about though dude? Okay so they’re one piece and cast instead of forged, therefor their cheaper than the BBS and the CCWs that look identical. You can tell the difference, so can I, so can a lot of people. So who cares? No one looking for CCWs is going to buy XXRs instead now, CCW isn’t going to lose any business over these.

I guess ready through that mad is the wrong word. You’re not mad, you just don’t support reps. Who cares though? Is it really a big deal?

So you’re saying xxr’s are blatant ripoffs even though they look different, yet the two identical wheels above are alright at ripping each other off because they are big brand names??

nope, and i didn’t make it a big deal either, other people in the thread did and i used it as a way to waste time as i was waiting to see an advisor at school. i’ve gone over the fake vs real argument with people 100 times, they get mad that i still wont support fake wheels, and i chuckle. don’t get mad, don’t care what other people do to their cars, but when people put down legit wheels i almost pee myself from laughing so hard.

i was just letting people know that they can know buy a rip off classic for cheap, seeing as they are the most trendy single model wheel right now i figured some would like to jump on the bandwagon without actually having to spend the money for a quality wheel.

xxrs do not look different, not having bolts != different i.m.o., its a company realizing non-multipiece wheels shouldn’t have fake bolts. and every wheel in xxrs lineup is a blatant copy of another wheel made by a high end manufacture.

I’m not asking you to support reps and cheap wheels I guess. I just really don’t see any downside to having cheap wheels in the market, personally. I wouldn’t ever put down legit wheels. I dig em, I respect em, I just can’t afford em.

i don’t support reps, i do however support cheap wheels. i have no issue with companies manufacturing cheap wheels, as long as they are doing something different then copying them, take enkei, good, strong, cheap wheels. also my sister has tsws, were 1200 bucks for 19s with tires, cheap wheels with an original design. my miata will get cheap wheels on it because its not my good car.

and the downside to replicas is in fact, that it does hurt the original manufactures, if you want to believe it or not, i’m not gonna argue because if you do research on it, you will see the info that shows it does.

Enkei is great. To each their own I suppose though.

The miata will end up your good car. :lol

Not having bolts = more different than identical wheels above between BBS and CCW. Yet you call these XXr’s a blatant tipoff yet you consider those “similar”.

bbs and ccw use different bolt setups, bbs is more sunk in then ccw so obviously you shouldn’t be able to tell they are the same wheels (just using your logic here)

if ccw wheel line up was all copies of other wheels then yea i would call them a replica wheel manufacture, but they mad a very basic mesh style wheel and they look the same/similar/identical whatever word you want to put in to another basic mesh style wheel…only so many ways to make a basic mesh wheel. the fact that ccw doesn’t just go copy other manufactures when making their wheels is one of the many reasons why i consider them a legit wheel company and carry them in high regard

i think it technically is right now, it runs and drives, the rx7 has no motor and just sits in the garage :lol…but the miata will never replace the rx7.

So what you’re saying is you’re overlooking the part where they replicated and ripped off another design because you like the brand.

Could have said that from the start.

not at all, but i understand if comprehending the english language is hard for you, as it is for most of the population…this is also why i didn’t want to get into this argument, people that want to run fake wheels will defend them to the death like your talking about their significant other, which is fine, and if you want to have them, do what you want, but when you try to make them out as not being fake or anywhere near as good as the real ones is when i just laugh at your expense.