hayabusa had sex with a chopper!

nice. but i the v twin sound.

[quote=“Carnut,post:17,topic:25048"”]

that bike is awesome.

[/quote]

:word: freaking beautiful

Oh wow, those are beautiful. Though it’s kind of odd hearing that sound. But damn they look nice!

[quote=“Carnut,post:17,topic:25048"”]

that bike is awesome.

[/quote]

turbo hmm

That is great! Alot of people could learn from him too. If you have a vision or dream, go after it. Don’t quite. Just keep at it and don’t worry about what the masses are doing. Because the masses are just that, Medeocore people that really don’t do anything except work a job for another man’s dream. It’s simple, most people aren’t willing to do what it takes to become great. That is why the world is like it is. You have a small persentage of people that are weathly, not lucky. They worked for it and acheived it. So they more than deserve it. He also obviously has his life right. You can tell in how he speaks. He speaks what he wants and beleives it. In a few short years I think we’ll be seeing Ransom Motorcycles on showroom floors!

Those bikes will deffinatly hit it off. I’ll deffinatly be buying one of those in the future :tup:
We need something new, same old stuff gets boring after awhile.

i like em alot.

i dont like the looks of the blue bike, the red one is a lot better just waiting for the turbo and air ride.

i call bs on the track times.

sounds like he basing them off other bikes and using a hp/weight calc.

pretty cool, but you know exactly what will happen to the first person that gets one…

He tries to hang out with the crotch rocket bikers…they see it, think it’s fugly as hell, and ignore you/laugh at your…

You then move on to the chopper crowd…and they all think it’s sweet…until you start/rev it…then they beat you up…

:frowning:

i hate it… to heavy to do any “Real” riding on…
I hate it… doesnt fit in in any crowd…
i hate it… i just think they are ugly
I hate it… ergos are guaranteed to be uncomfortable to cruise on

i guess thumbs up to being different, but if i wanted a harley/chopper/custom/ 100k dollar bike i would have bought one, if i wanted a hayabusa id fork out 7k and pick up a 2 year old model and call it a day… or if i wanted something agile, and ridiculous power:weight then id pick up a newer gsxr 1000 and have the same horsepower and be down 100 lbs on the fat pig of a busa…

meh… just not my cup of tea…

[quote=“articzap,post:3,topic:25048"”]

Fuckin right. Getting rid of the old shitty technology v motors.

[/quote]

but i thought everyone loves the LS1?

Siiiiiiiiiiiq

[quote=“Willybeen,post:28,topic:25048"”]

doesnt fit in in any crowd…

[/quote]

I think that was part of the idea.

I def want to buy a $150k bike from a guy who has only built 3 of them, and they look like ass.