HC Recent Work

That was the plan for the fmic but when we finished we decided the we will only be making these to fit. As there are so many bullshit things to tweak and move we would have to supply a 20 page instruction booklet. We will however have a kit availible for wrx and sti come spring that will fit all models…you will have to wait and see. All I can say is polished aluminum…and more of Matt’s sic aluminum welding skills…and mad bolt on power.

Btw I found a cool r32 pic of my own

saw that thing in person, def. made me wish I had a little bigger budget and had gone to the other side of the ocean for my 2nd car :wink:

Thank you to everybody at HC for the great job you guys did on my wrx. Only one problem…wrong bov spring…other than that after we got it tuned on saturday the car ran great. I was uncertain about the core size but after several hours of hard pulls and tunning we were unable to heat up the core. The car runs great and looks even better…great fab work! Can you find an FMIC on this car???

Thanks,

Brendon

No problem Brendon, your car looks like sex. As for the BOV spring, mike wanted a BOV that was “tuneable” you may have needed to change the spring in it. Generally the 9lb BOV spring is used for most street applications. 9lb is the middle spring rate you have only 3 choices 7lb, 9lb and 11lb. I am surprised if you needed an 11lb.

has andy picked up the skyline yet?

i have some parts for him…

Yes andy has picked up the Skyline…

Bring me what you have, I am building your old engine over the winter.

The engine along with the entire driveline from another skyline might be going into his RHD 67 Barracuda… I am not sure if I want to tackle this project but he is hell bent on doing it.

word. he still owes me like 7500 bucks.

he needs to get on that. lol.

HAHA there’s my subie in the back of that picture…

Ok where did andy get this clip from? Thats one clean clip and extras.
http://www.hybridconnection.com/nyspeed/r32_clip.jpg

oh man i am having you guys make me some new intercooler piping for sure

Stop in, Matt is an excellent fabricator.