He Said, SHe said

Thought we need a Thread for the He said She said,

When someone Tells you how they raced a car and they describe the car as someone from this site!

WAT?

So i was recruiting kids for the Renn. Education Centers Auto Motive Program.
After explaining the program to the kids and they all left, a guidance counselor came up to me asking me some questions and shit.

We got on the topic of his V6 Honda Accord EX-L. He was telling me how quick it is and how hes planning on turbocharging it. Then he was telling me the other day he was on RT. 7 or Rt.9 and he pulled up next to a 4DR Civic and a mustang that were playing in traffic. He pulled up to the civic and wanted to run, the three beeps went off and he said the civic “smoked” him.

He told me how the car must of had a turbo in it and said he thought it was just a ricer cuz it had a big tack and an exhaust. lol :rofl

Then 3 hrs later i was at Hoffman’s Car wash on RT.9 and a worker there was talking to me about my civic… He got on the topic about LV.
He was telling me how he went to the track with his boy with a sr-20 and was gonna race this 4DR civic. They lined up and the civic smoked him.

Uh? What?

the civic sounds like k-20 lol

lock 1.

i just want more detail on your JDM CIVIC!!!

It has a LHD conversion

Sorry im not so good at explaining things,
This Thread is for when someone tells you the raced someone and they actually end up describing a car from someone on the shift518 website

And he was describing k20 haha

Sounds like sum trollin

got em

i heard someone talking about a fluff-muffin who ripped off a BMW RACE CAR DRIV3R a few times and who apparently ate out a male’s brown eye.

the member in question was without doubt “bennyfizzle”

whatcha wanna know?

I have an EG5.

This thread makes little to no sense.

Ah ok that makes more sense. I never see any of the cars from this site besides rons, saratoga car scene=weak.

this thread sucks as much as your almost JDM civic.

I said bend over

She said no, im bleeding :’(

Impossible!

Nothing can suck as hard as that!

and you dont have to be so mean. :frowning:

I dont race anyone in my civic.

i heard smokin raced a blue integra and got walked… just what i heard at the hess gas station in clifton park. kid was rantin and ravin