Header choice

My choices are:

• MAC midlengths (1 5/8" primaries) w/Jet Hot Sterling coating (lifetime warranty) and keep my current Random Tech cat; $618 shipped

• Arizona Speed & Marine mid lengths (1 3/4" primaries) HTC coating + new cat; ~$725 + $225

• 1 3/4" long tubes w/ceramic coating

I’m leaning towards the MACs although I prefer the AS&M, but I can’t justify the cost. I’m shying away from long tubes because of clearance issues and custom y-pipe to keep the cat.

Opinions (assuming that I will somehow pay for ported heads/cam)? I’ve read a LOT on mids vs. long and I think either would support my needs.

longtubes>midlenth!!!get hookers!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
longtubes>midlenth!!!get hookers!!!
Hookers!!!hookers!!!hookers!!!or kook’s:cool:

I know what you mean about clearance issues with the SLP’s. I drove past your house today, but I didn’t see you out or I would have stopped.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I know what you mean about clearance issues with the SLP’s. I drove past your house today, but I didn’t see you out or I would have stopped.
Should have stopped - all I was doing was making phone calls about car parts. I’d like to check out your exhaust to see how low it is. I think the project might be a go!

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Should have stopped - all I was doing was making phone calls about car parts. I’d like to check out your exhaust to see how low it is. I think the project might be a go!
:cool: ,need any help or parts give me a call!!!:smiley:

dont wast your cash with the mid lenghth crap!

get some nice long tubes

i like kooks and slp

dont know much about hookers other then the ones i seen on hbo speciuals

go long tubes. and dont worry about cats expecially because you dont have OBDII