Headers and Manifolds

the frames are the same for v8 & v6…

well i know it HAD a V6 and im telling you everything i know in case it will help

what would really help is PICS

^^ what he said^^^ block huggers ftw

82’s didnt have v6’s,they had straight 6’s,that aint ur problem,what motor mounts did u use on the frame?trans cross member?some header they made did come close to the trans cross member!

This dude will have you guys all talking in circles. I tried to help him before, but he just don’t get it.

Good luck w/your project, bud. You need it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3380379 those are the best pictures i have for you. the thing you guys dont seem to get is people just gave me these parts so i cant awnser the questions you are asking me. i used the motor mounts that were on the frame and the 82 camaro had a V6 and so did the S10. The rear end is out of a 90’s suburban. maybe th reason you people are talking in circles is because the information you give me is incorrect or not awensering the questions i am asking.

THE PART U DON’T GET IS THAT YOUR A FUCKING RETARD…THERE IS A HANDFUL OF PPL ON HERE WHO KNOW MORE SHIT ON THE OLDER TRUCKS THEN U WILL EVER KNOW BUT U DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO A SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY WENT THRU SIMILAR STUFF & IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT & HELP YOU

ive listened to everything everyone has said on this post and none of it tells me what frame i have or how to figure it out. i sent you a link to pictures of the frame. but seeing that the rear end, and 2 or 3 of the cross members have been swapped for 1s out of a different truck it makes things hard to figure out by looking at it. all i can tell you is it has leaf springs in the back, 2wd, and held a V6

Again this is your best course of action, Pick up a Summit or Jegs catalog and look for a set small block Chevy block hugger headers and you can take it to Jeff or a exhaust shop to finish the rest.

thats probably what i will do and thanks. but i still have to problem that idk what suspension parts im going to need and everything like that when peices go bad.

it almost sounds like you shold scrap the project and move onto a project that isnt so over your head.

and what would that be, a big wheel ?

Anything from 74-87 2WD Chevy /GMC should work. Just pick a year. The only difference’s I could see would be brakes but suspension compenents should be the same.

Hey that’s right up your alley

Pow, pow, Power Wheels!! Now I am driving for real!!!

Now that post was totally uncalled for

Grow up you little shit heads.

thanks slowbowtie and i agree berad. im on so many other car forums and it seems to me everyone on here is so immature and all they care about is making fun of people and not helping eachother on cars. assholes

LMFAO…we have been trying to help you ! ! !