Header Install & Misc Pics. (56K Beware)

Hey all just thought I would post pics of my GF’s Header install today with pics of her new Axle Back Magnaflow Muffler and our cars together.

Any probs taking off the header nuts? I stripped every single one, not a fun night.

04 Tails FTW.

Damn how did you do that?

are those the ss auto? dang they look nice, was it the same setup for the exhaust as yours? and that is the muffler i want, how much can you get it for me?

Damn her front end sure looks nice Ryan! :E

nice. how long that take? i gota do mine too but im scared its my exhaust will get really rapsy again and i dont want to put on another res bc thats another 100$ + its winter and i dont need any more hp till summer.

did u have to move the alt to take put it on or was it simple? in other words i have no clue how to do it but im not retarted and can prob figure it out. does the 02 sensors just transfer onto the new header easly w/ no relocating?and did u get the O2 spacer?

and btw it looks like ur gf scuffed the front bumper or is that just snow?
are u going to debadge that millwoods suzuki stuff?

No prob taking them off… Came off like butter.

Yes it is the SS Auto/XS-Power header… It is also the same axle back as mine. But it does sound louder than mine. Must be a little difference in the Hotshot design. I used to be able to get these for $170 but they have gone up in price. I had to shell out $220 for this one plus Park Muffler to put it on.

Maybe but my Rear end is of the hook.

1. about 2 hours… The toughest part is taking the stupid heat shield off.
  2. Yes the alternator has to come out. It is almost impossible to break the last screw free with it in place.
  3. The 02 sensors just come out and the Gheto Simin on the lower 02 sensor.
  4. It’s just reflection…
  5. Yes the whole car will be debadged.

:cheer:

haha thats the same header and exhaust I have!

Damn how did you do that?[/quote]

I didn’t have a hex head only the 9 sided i think. I also work out.

:cheer:[/quote]Uh I meant the car. Heh… uhhh yeah the car, that’s what I meant. :santa

LOL^^^ thats good for a laugh…

looking good, and I bet sounding good as well. Nice work!

Looks good, but I like the original way it came 8)

:cheer:[/quote]Uh I meant the car. Heh… uhhh yeah the car, that’s what I meant. :santa[/quote]

I know what you meant. I didnt think any different.

Sure you didn’t. :yawinkle:

Oh no here comes Ryan!!! HELP!! :axe:

Um we fight like this…
http://myspecv.com/f/img/smilies/smiley-sissies.gif
Not like this
:box

Fuckin LOL!

funny that IS how we fight. He is the sissy crying on the floor begging me not to hurt him. :w00t:

ya ok. :finga: