look what loomis just delivered

http://x10.putfile.com/3/6511423179.jpg

These are for my brother-in-laws Jetta

http://x10.putfile.com/3/6511433870.jpg

Shiney! :rolleyes:

Nice. Man, you’re gonna love that header when you put it on. :smiley:

I already love it, it’s soooooo shiny :lol:
Now to get the rest of the exhaust, or should I put the header on now?

Apparently the car will sound like crap without an exhaust, but who cares…you’ll still get the performance out of it. :smiley:

No wait for exhaust. It’ll sound like shit otherwise.

I have a flowmaster axle back on right now so it should be alright without the midpipe i would think.

Yeah anything but the stock exhaust will sound just fine and the down pipe…whatever man I used the stock DP for pretty much a year. If you have any time off tomorrow or Thursday we could install this (If you would like some expert help) :E. Congrats man you are gonna love this thing.

Thanks for the offer but I don’t get a day off till sunday. I got a great shop to use and I could do it here at work too if needed. I’m pretty good with a wrench so I should be alright. When I get it installed I’ll let you know what the seat-o-the-pants dyno says :E

The seat of the pants dyno will say “Why the fuck didn’t I do this sooner!” :E

Do yourself a huge favor. Go get yourself a 10MM ratchet wrench from Canadian Tire or Sears. I found getting the stock heatshields off with a socket were a big PITA.

A stubby one or regular?

The regular one should work nicely. I got mine from sears, and I wish I had done it the second I picked up my car.

All I can say to this is :werd:

So what you guys think about those angel eyes headlights?

I think they look cool on BMW’s. Not sure if they would look all that great on a Spec V. What I would do is get 4 angel eyes - get angel eye fogs AND headlights. Or just the fogs. Or just a Skyline. Whatever. :E

What I really want to see is a Projector beam headlight made for the Spec V I think that would look amazing.

Those are for my in-laws Jetta, I don’t think my spec will be sporting anything like that.

Installed header today, it was easy. I had a mutha with the O2 sensor though and screwed it. So now I’m running without an O2 but no problems yet. I like the sound it’s a bit raspy though.

Performance is worth it though, NO? :smiley:

Sucks what happened to your sensor, but the gains are def. worth the mod. X-Rider’s o2 sensor was like that too so we just took it over to a muffle shop and asked them to get it out for us, it took them like a min. Just saved Rob from having to buy a new o2 sensor.