HEADS CAM SUPERCHARGER CARB

I have a couple things: for a small block chevy 350 gen 1

1. Weiand 142 Pro Street Supercharger Supercharger System, Roots, 142 Series, Chevy 1955-88, Small Block. Used only 500 miles!!! works great comes with intake manifold, bolts, pulley and belt. if you need to know more here is a link to the holley website: http://www.holley.com/6500-1.asp 1500/bo

2. Heads: Dart Iron Eagle’s 2.02 / 1.60 valves 76cc, 200cc is what i was told when purchased used. They ground off the numbers, however they work good with the set up i had. They were gone through with new valves and springs around 3000 miles ago 400/bo

3. Cam: Edelbrock Preformer RPM Cam and Lifters. Used 3000 miles, works great. lift is .488 .510 100/bo

4. Carb: SOLD

is that carb a vac secondary? will ya move on the price?

its a mechanical secondary, yes i will move on it

good price on the blower, if I still had my truck I’d be all over it

glws

glws great guy

thanks guys!!

do you have the springs,pushrods,rockers for the cam at all? i wiped a lobe out on my cam but my springs might have too much seat pressure for flat tappet, that may be why the lobe got wiped out

Got it all but i am selling the springs with the heads and i am reusing my rockers

cam pending sale

cam is still for sale

Steve-Killer carb thanks man. I now believe you when you said it was using alot of gas. You wouldnt beleive how rich it was set up, supercharged or not i’m surprised it ran.

your welcome thanks!