heard from a old friend that........

Stop it :rofl

You dident say anything bad :lol

I know this…

but I dont need them to approach me at every gas station I pull into…

They get that butthurt? :rofl

I was at the gas station recently when they pulled in, no one said shit.

I feel like this is turning into a big WWF showdown.

THE GUIDO BROS WITH MANAGER HOT HEADED HOWIE VS. ALL!! ONE TIME AGAIN AND AGAIN LIVE AT SUMMER SLAM AND EVERY CAR SHOW IN THE WORLDDDD!!!

FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK…WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yup

if I ever see you again sometime in person, ask me about it. I will tell you. Im not going to advertise it over here because it seem’s we have some people that cant keep their mouths closed.

that being said, we had a 30+ minute “talk” when he approached me at a gas station

The leak is secure in my section

I was told the caton and smokinsss families have past beef.

are you buddies with them?

he always posts on their fb so I would say yes.

o ya? whats your source?

them, probably lol. i didnt know if death was being sarcastic or not

Oh no i wasnt being a dick at all. Joey mentioned that there was past issues between you guys and thats why neither liked eachother. Wasnt an asshole about it thats all he said. This was before howard tried to jerk me off at lia car show.

I have always liked joey and havent had a problem with him…never said anything bad about joey as well.

He messaged me on facebook and just said he was unhappy that i said that their grandfather bought them their cars and shit and explained the whole situation to me. Acted very mature and like an adult and wasnt an ass at all. Mentioned there was issues between your guys families in the past, never said a negative thing about you at all. Said howards and his brothers deal was there own thing. He was super polite and nice and i respect that. Didnt try to roid rage and cry like howie the herp derper. You guus know hes a business man?

the whole family thing he is talking about, is the Viper ordeal.

joey is a good kid, and is a hard ass worker. He works for his fathers paving company, which is ball busting work. This is why I respect him. I am pretty sure no one has heard me say a negative thing about him as well…

his brother on the other hand, I am not going to go there because that shits ended.

Which vette are we talking about here? I feel left out of the loop. I saw a certain white/blue striped RLMS grand sport PUMPING blue smoke out of it a couple weeks back going down the road…

lol thats a different one.

Well chalk that up on the list :wink: I’m not sure who it is, but I know the guys son has a blue ls2 GTO.