Corvette in toga lake

one time i drivedid a car too fast around a corner and took a plunge into the lake.

whats everything else think of this as it aroused a nice long headed convo last night on FB.

huh?

you didnt hear about the corvette that went into saratoga lake a few weeks back? :Idiots

nope

They were trying to play the role of a veyron maybe?

nm found it

solid

That name sounds familiar. Not sure why though.

Was it a Z or ZR1? Can’t really tell, the article is horrendous.

^^Does sound familiar^^

Oh here we go !

2009 pretty sure there was no zr1 then

edit: looked it up, i’m wrong

Z06 and ZR1’s weren’t 'verts anyways…

Nicks Corvette is a base C6 with Z06 rear fenders. Car is pretty sick and definitely moves. Sucks this happened.

Nick is friends with Gregg smith , tony Caton etc . Car was a fast redline built vette . From what I gather he was showin off like we all have and he losses it ! We have all fucked up so don’t sit here and say shit esp when no one can say they haven’t !

Nicks a good dude.

Probably one of the best sounding C6’s I’ve heard in person:

Damn, that sucks! :frowning:

Car look(ed) beautiful too!

nick and i go way back and he is a great guy…
Sucks to hear about this!!!

Let me tell the real story so its not misunderstood…

He was rolling second n booted it… At 650 or so rear wheel with a charger thats instant power the car lost traction obviously and he went off rd right where the guardrail started which in turn was like a ramp… Everyone has fucked around before… I mean shit i almost took out brooks n mike s with my z06 running from a role them on bikes me in car and my car blew tires off n went completely sideways… Shit happens… None the less lets not make this a stupid hey lets bash the guy post when everyone here has fucked up before… Kid feels bad enough let it go

agreed^^^