Corvette in toga lake

lol, That was scary as fuck!

perfect example of pick your places to play. 650whp on a 30mph road around a damn lake… perfect place to open her up for the ladies.

any the news said 2 girls in the car?

Damn that sucks, met Nick a few times before, nice guy for sure.

Krazy u must be like the perfect specimen in life… U try to rag out every person when u get a chance but by ur past painting skills i guess ur not perfect… I guarentee every thing u talk down about others on here you yourself have done…

Really need to give ur stupid shift shit a rest

It was one person… Two was misrepresented

The two that were pointed out were pointed out cause the fire dept didnt know which one it was… U have a diff article then original cause the original article had no names my bad

I never said I was perfect, all I said was this is a good example of where not to romp on a high hp car! holy shit man, just read into it as far as I typed it. I am sure the dudes a nice guy, never said anything about him just a blanket statement for fucks sake.

And no, I havent stuffed a car into a lake yet. lol

“fire officials at the scene of the accident pointed out two female passengers”

Isn’t the Corvette named after a type of boat?

UMADBRO

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

nice to finally know who did it, cause when i originally read the article it didn’t have a name. sucks that it happened though. and yea i agree on the we all have dicked around at the wrong place/time.

I was wondering if anyone else on here knew about this. I was out riding my bike around Saratoga lake when it happened.

Sucks man. I was dicking around on turns today and scared myself a bit so i stopped.

I once dropped a lit cigrit and almost drove off the road.

Heard this car is/was a beast, sucks. Good to see no one hurt.

All done stupid shit, blah blah. Physics tells me that when u have a RWD car, high hp or not, and u give it the boot around a corner, the ass end is more than likely going to give way. Common sense tells me that anyone with a fucking brain wouldn’t do this knowing there was a fucking LAKE on the other side of that rail. So for all you defending the driver up and down, think about the situation and whether you really think it was a good decision to show off the power or not. Just my opinion.

Remember that with a 700hp vette at limerock with stock pads and suspension.

not defending him, just not gonna bust his balls for doing something stupid.

Emans car will be over 700 also ! What he did was dumb no one can deny that . I don’t feel bad for him luckily no one but the car was hurt .

Exactly. No one got hurt and fucking up the car was probably enough of a penalty to think twice about it next time.

Yeah i didnt say i felt bad for him. It was a stupid move, we’ve all done dumb shit and this is just another example of a car guy fartin around and lost it.