Hector

You’re the man. +1.

It was funny, the guy seemed like he was going to hit you back when you pushed him. But then he took another look at you and he was like “I dont wanna fight.” :lol:

and then the girl realised sasha was gona strangle her with his penis

lmao

am i missing something? lol

haha you sure are.

ill sum it up:

Hector walks around lundy’s lane issuing “Rice Citations”

some dumb g/f takes it personally and gets in sashas face.

b/f jumps in looking for a piece of sasha, hector jumps in.

b/f tucks his tail inbetween his legs and bows down.

we all laugh.

the end.

yes pretty much, the guy thought he was a tough guy till then

lmfao owned! nice one guys. :lol: rice citations!

the guy should thank bing and brett because i was mid swing when brett and bing pulled me off the guy, hahahaha loser rice molesting rice eaters… ill be back to check out the cars to make sure the rice was burned off and replaced with tasty goodness

Damn…I MISSED ALL OF THAT!! Did you get the drama on video??? I WANNA SEE!!!

Yes, Josh got the whole thing on HD…lol

i cannot wait to see his video…lol… but he has over an hour of video that he shot.

the 45 car arrival of the GTA crew, shot from the roof. various footage from the meet. alot of decent shots atop Hectors shoulders at the warehouse on Lakeshore, alot of cruise footate and i mean ALOT of cruise footage (it was an hour long cruise afterall) and then all the footage from No Frills.

beleive me guys, when you see his work you will wonder why you dont own a HD prosumer camera

cuz they’re like 10g’s?

what model does he use, do you know?

i dont know, but i know it only cost like $2400 usd new, retail is like $3k usd for that one i think

Hector man u made my night, Funiest shit ever. Its worth coming down from Kingston just to see u stir shit up bro.

Cant wait to see what u crazy bastards have in store for the next meet.

any eta on these vids? this sounds great.

Ok, so for those who weren’t there. Let me see if got this right.

Ricers were parked on Lundy’ Lane.
Hector went up to people’s cars and starting shit disturbing.
One of the driver’s confronted Sasha? Why Sasha?
And then Sasha hid behind Hector.
Driver then backs down?

IFvideo.

No it didn’t happen like that…I would tell you exactly what happened…but since you never ever actualy show up for any SON meets you deserve to miss out on all the action :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree,

fortuantely, there will be a video to fill you in

ETA? Let me know if you guys need a host.

No it didn’t happen like that…I would tell you exactly what happened…but since you never ever actualy show up for any SON meets you deserve to miss out on all the action :P[/quote]
Meh, meets are overrated. Besides, i dont really exist. Im just a modbot.