Hedge Fund TV

NHD will have a 6 part documentory on some Hedge Fund managers. Should be a good watch. See whats on the other side of the money fence. HBO will also have their own series coming soon. Mega $$$ show!!!

KK:snky:

isn’t a hedge fund a fake stock like what they were doing in the movie Boiler Room? I’m probably completely wrong though, i should watch the documentary.

Yes, you’re completely wrong.

this should be a good show…

Can anyone record it for me I don’t have that channel?

KK

what is NHD?

what is a hedge fund. arnt those regulated by the federal goverment and nobody makes money them?

A hedgue fund is a more aggresive mutual fund for rich guys. Usally around 250k to invest in one.

Here is the book definition.

"An aggressively managed portfolio of investments that uses advanced investment strategies such as leverage, long, short and derivative positions in both domestic and international markets with the goal of generating high returns (either in an absolute sense or over a specified market benchmark).

Legally, hedge funds are most often set up as private investment partnerships that are open to a limited number of investors and require a very large initial minimum investment. Investments in hedge funds are illiquid as they often require investors keep their money in the fund for a minimum period of at least one year."

Hopefully the show isn’t corny, its a pretty good idea. If you are on of those people that like shows like High Net Worth

I don’t work at a hedge fund.

lol daddy picked up on my sarcasm lol