Hello from BeaveRun

im in!..and welcome dano!

welcome to the board. i think i share the same feelings as a lot of people in saying that i want to get out and try the karts.

I too would love to try the karts. I think this calls for a pittspeed discount! lol

How does this sound:

Tuesday July 29th from 5-8PM

Full Race program - practice, qualifying, heat races, features. We can take as many as 30 entries and still run this efficiently in three hours with plenty of track time for everyone.

Every session will be timed with posted lap-by-lap results for everyone to see. Bragging and taunting of the slow are expected. :stick: Full results will be posted online at MyLaps.com to alow for further boasting and ridiculing. :tool:

Normal price is $80 for this event. If we get ten takers we’ll discount it $10/head, $15/head for twenty racers and $20/head for the full boat of thirty entries.

$80 for less than ten
$70 for ten to nineteen
$65 for twenty to twenty-nine
$60 for thirty

If that sounds of interest shoot me an e-mail - dan@turn1prosports.com or just post here. Anywhere else it would be better to post? Can we put a banner ad up for the PittSpeed Kart Race?

Damn… i will be on vacation for this. And Welcome

I would be interested. What kind of equipment is required for karts?

damn i will not be home that weekend

how far does beaveRun?

If the karts are big enough for a 6’2" linemen i am in!

hmmmmm $60 a peice I would go for, but i doubt we could get 30 people… would be something fun to do before I leave for vacation on the 30th

Bring nothing but jeans and sneakers - everything else is here.

Doesn’t seem like a ton of interest. I’ll post it up in one of the forums to see if we get any takers.

Dan

I would definitely come out but that is my anniversary and I don’t think that would be my wife’s idea of a romantic anniversary date.

It’s been years since I went out in a kart…maybe I should check it out befor the end of the summer

Welcome.

wow, sounds like another bad habit i would be interested in. My son is 4 right now, as soon as he is old enough i plan on getting into cart racing. Im a little to big to fit into a cart!