Hello, Im new.

Hello everyone. My name is Chris, I live in Monaca, Beaver County, PA. I drive a Black 07 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.6l coupe. Im planing on trading it in on a 2010 Camaro SS or a 2010 Mustang GT, depending on how GM does in the coming months. Hopefully Ill see some of yall around this summer. Later.

welcome.

Welcome

Welcome. You might see me around. I am in Monaca just about every day for school (PSU Beave).

Cool, i should say sorry now. If you see me you’ll prolly be blinded. Im the only person around here with HID in stock headlights pointed all the way up :\

welcome

No apologies necessary. If I am in my truck most likely I’ll be cruising with the ass end down and the front aired up… so you’ll most likely get shined right in the retina too!

Welcome, do you go to the car cruises at Midway?

Yea, i go whenever there is people i know going. im usually towards the end of the lot screaming at nubz to do burnouts, lol. just like Jerry’s. Good times.

Welcome

:cookie:

welcome

welcome

welcome

So where are all the local car enthusiasts hanging out this summer?

My garage bring beer and tools…and be ready to get dirty

Welcome-Hope to see you at PRP this summer

Fixed.

mmm beer.

Ive yet to go to PRP, I’ve only gone to Quaker City a bunch of times. If I had a tune on my car I would definitely run it. Oh speaking of tunes, are there any HP Tuners around this area that have exp on GM V6 engines? I’d like to remove the torque management and top speed limiter off my car.