Hello, Im new.

ya i have HPT, youd need to buy credits for your car tho

That wouldn’t be a problem, i wouldn’t even mind paying for your time. As long as you know what your doing with it, ya know.

That’s where I always am, I probly saw you there.

Will there be a 2010 Camaro since GM canned it’s performance division?

ya i have tuned about 6-7 3800 W bodies and H bodies. The TM and the speed limiter are cake

Alot of people don’t understand what that news meant. Basically The GM division that makes the GMPP Exhausts are all laid off. So there won’t be a stage kit for the 08-09 Cobalt SS. But alot of the news about GM is just BS. They are trying to shock people into paying attention to them. Quote “any publicity is good publicity”. What alot of people don’t realize is that if GM goes under, someone will just buy them out. That means more jobs, better cars, and a car company that actually sells cars. Say if VW buys out GM. There just not gonna blow up the factories. They’ll just make DIFFERENT cars, people will still be needed to build them, that means jobs. I don’t wanna get into a heated discussion here about domestic cars or government bailouts but this is just how i see things now.

welcome, and buy a mustang. camaro’s are no longer produced for a reason.

x2 on the Mustang. Welcome

If my income doesn’t get better soon it’ll prolly be either a 2010 V6 Camaro or a 2009 Mustang GT, both I have been quoted prices around 22-24k.

buy a used terminator for under 20 grand. case closed.

My GF says it has to be a new car or she won’t be happy.

get a new gf

im ugly and shes gonna help pay on whatever i get :wink:

pic of her?

dont be a cunt. put your foot down

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2583/l0a77400e73e046b6912290.jpg

i still say 03/04 cobra

:rofl: +1 for the terminator

so is your GF, between her and your car i wou8ld just light myself on fire. None the less… welcome

welcome :beer: