Hello new to nyspeed!

Hello all my name is Greg, I drive a 96 Nissan 240sx which I just recently purchased. It is my first Nissan, I was always into the CRX (88-91). I’m usually on roclife.org and I have no idea why I’ve never posted here. But here’s a picture of my car, hope to meet some of you soon!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Schaz/240sx.jpg

Maybe I should add a parts list to this lol.

Exterior:
-SE foglights
-HID 5k
-hella supertone
-zenki’s “kouki” grill

Brakes/wheels/suspension:
-5lug swap
-Z32 4 piston caliper
-30mm FR slotted rotors
-SLP z32 to s14 SS brake lines
-project kics green lugs
-kazama adjustable solid tension rod
-kyb-gr2 struts
-tanabe GF210
-energy suspension sway bar links and bushing
-Z33 staggered 17"
-s14 SE 16"

Engine/exhaust/trans:
-optima redtop battery
-injen cyborg intake
-hotshot 4-2-1 header
-nismo lower temp thermostat
-hks hi power cat back
-gutted cat
-exedy stage 1 clutch kit
-fidanza alum flywheel

Welcome man! :wave:

Needs a turbo :slight_smile:

fixed.

Hai.

your tellin me lol. I’m hoping to pick up a KA on the off season so I can boooost

I love you.

Oh wait, wrong site (thought this was H-Date)

nice car! welcome fellow s14 owner. btw it sucks having a 96 in ny. and please dont be gay and put an lsx in it

Turbo yes. Let me know if you need OEM rotors and pads. Did a brake swap this spring. Welcome fellow Nissan.

No lsx going in it! Doing a ka-t over the winter. Thanks for the offer for the brakes but I have z32 brakes up front :smiley:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

quoted for future use when you want torque

Fixed. But I suppose if you’re coming from CRX’s baby steps are in order, least it’s not a Honda.

^ like.

Welcome

Ouch! lol

I already feel at home here…lol

With some new stuff thanks to a fellow nyspeeder… got the spoiler back on along with some interior pieced. Not to mention the headache of splicing wires to bypass the factory amp…needless to say its done! Here’s a video of it all cleaned up with the radio in, now all i need to do is fix the small exhaust leak at the mid pipe…

http://youtu.be/N6pjSTMj2Nc

Nice, I was hoping that video would lead to drifting in the front lawn and a burn out in the driveway. Work on that! Lol