Hello

Hey guys and girls just introducing myself to the forum. Drive a 2001 Nissan Sentra Gxe slightly modified havent touched the engine much do to the fact that theres nothing out there for it thats worth making an effort for. So I decided that I would like to do a swap to an SR20DET blue bird and hopefully get some knowledge from the ppl on the board.

Welcome
Like DJPyro said, this isn’t a technical board. I was just talking to him about this last night.
I made the mistake with one of my more recent threads, but I try.

A really good site that has tons of information for most Nissans is

You can get writeups or you can go to the forums button on the far right side of the page and go to the engine specific forums.

Welcome this board will get technical just ask :slight_smile:

welcome… enjoy the forums:)

Not if you’re answering any questions.

What is there about a FWD SR that’s really SO technical?

Nothing at all. Feel free to ask here aswell, as some of us do know about those motors and swaps.

Never said it was me but there are PLENTY of mechanically inclined members on this board. We have apprentices, D.I.U swap guys and full blown shop workers/owners on this site so we have a wide array of mechanics, you Osad not being one of them. Do not ask this member for advice he will simply tell you it sucks and insert a product he is using and say its amazing.

:slight_smile: Like I said ask in the technical forum and the smart will give you answers.

:open_mouth: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

He’s good…

I’ve asked questions and the smart guys you speak of never answer. People have abanodoned their indepth writeups on this board because no one responds to them. If you’re looking for a quick answer this is not the place to look.

haha I was referring to you. We gotta work on getting that D.I.U section back into motion.

Welcome to the forum!!

welcome. i remember seeing your car at the first cscs event.

welcome, and what the others have told you is pretty accurate. Not a very technical board. But there are technical oriented members on here. Things get better if you go to meets though. Everyone here is pretty chills, just make sure if you get caught up in any conspiracy/political/religous/scientific debates that you be wary of Kazz and popcorn. If your not into that shit well then just ignore alot of the shit on this forum.

Seriously, come to a meet or just an impromptu get together and you’ll find we’re all pretty welcoming.

especially cal. he is very welcoming to any new guys on this forum. :wink:

thanks for the info guys. hopefully I wil get out more this summer to meet you guys.