Hello

Hello, everyone. Probably know some of you others probably not.

I am a car enthusiast that enjoy cars not rice but cars that have GO not Show!

I hate shit talkers & posers…because there is always someone faster!!! If I wanted to be the fastest I would lose about 50lbs & shove a rocket up my ass!!!

I am a big fan of track racing and want to get more into it at Beaverun if time & $ allows me. I want to learn from those that are better at it and someday get good at it. Right now if I do good at the track it is really all my car and not me at all…more or less I would probably hurt my times.

My car is rather stock except for having just about every suspension mod possible on it.

I like drag racing, but my car is not really a car for drag racing. Would have gotten a Z06 if I was big into drag racing. Spent to much on it to get to crazy into drag racing.

I give everyone props when they have mean cars that they put long nights, sweet and alot into.

So if I vent every now & then please excuse me, but sometimes people write shit or respond to things in a way that can piss me off.

Just looking to enjoy the car scene have an import, but also am working on a muscle car.

All vehicles to me are awesome in there own way: Whether it be muscle cars & their raw power & rumbling exhaust, Japanese imports & their grace and the fact that hey you can get alot of power out of a 4 banger, German cars and their total refinement & and German power, Italian cars and there v12 noise all to there own & sleek body lines, or even truck and their brute power & torque (Typhoon/Syclone).

Yep I am a fan of all cars and if I were rich I would be like Ja Leno (hate his show, but love his love & knowledge of cars!!

you should fit in quite well here

btw didnt catch the name

welcome and what kind of car is it?

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome…Z06 isnt really a drag car…but what was ur name and what car do u have???

welcome :cool:

We’ll Just call you RALPH !

what up… i dislike showcars and flip out too.

welcome

i bet this is sonnys twin brother

welcome, im assuming you have a chevy v8 sports car or something close to a Z06…
but thats nice that the car is all stock exept for a ton of money into the suspension… top of the line suspension should help your times around the track alot…

Welcome!!!

welcome

welcome. Nice STI, i like the color.

My name is Matt sorry i did not post that before.

Yeah sorry been pretty busy starting new job as nurse (where I am now) I have a 04 STi.

I will get some pics up later. Just look for the pink I emblem on front and the SH0CKER license plate…lol

Slammed with Flexes (Adj to proper height now):
http://users.zoominternet.net/~mike01gsr/Sti8JPG

Dash:
http://users.zoominternet.net/~mike01gsr/STi5.JPG

Car & GSXR600 (For Sale):
http://users.zoominternet.net/~mike01gsr/Sti7.JPG

Would also help my driving skills…lol But yes suspension never hurts.

nice car… welcome

Welcome,nice ride!

by chance are you from st clair? might have seen you around. enjoy