Hello!

Hello all,

Kinda newbie-ish here. I think I registered a while ago but never really got around to posting. I’m a long time DSM guy. Been thru a few of them. I still have a 95’ Grey Talon Tsi (fwd) with a built motor. I had plans to build a bit more, but, decided to get an Evo. Which, has pretty much consumed most of my available time in the recent months. I’m more of a greater Pittsburgh area Pittspeed guy. I’m about 20 or so miles NE from down town.

I was in the area yesterday with Lazy Laser more towards the airport helping a newbie DSMer, and we ended up stopping by 1st Try to get some welding done on LL’s DSM. Guy does outstanding work for what he charges. Its hard to find that level of competency for almost garage level MIG work, but he was working with SS and TIG. After going there I’d recommend him to anyone in need of skilled welding work.

I also work at Slowboy Racing, this is a recent move for me. Its a tough job but, has huge benefits when it comes to being involved with Mitsu stuff. :smiley:

Mods for the Evo are in my sig, the DSM is a full 6 bolt swap, scat rods, mahle pistons, ACL bearings, all ARP stuff, ported head, 1mm o/s valves, BC valvetrain, and BC 272’s, revised lifters, no b/s’, Cyclone IM, all 2.5" IC piping, SSMIC, 14b. (I sold the 3065 I had for it) W255, Mallory FPR, FIC 950’s, prothanes, AVCR, DSMlink, ES bushings, and a bunch more.

Just thought I’d stop by and say hello.

Welcome.

I believe the guy I purchased my EVO from had work done at Slowboy

What all does it have done?

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome to the site

Welcome

Thanks fellas… Jeff, whenever I picture your buddy doing the pretend retard thing I laugh… that was worth the trip by itself.

I guess I’ll show ya’ll what I’m workin’ with.
2005 WW Evolution RS
coming back from prp

hafe 3076R turbo setup
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Asmodeus6/EVO/evoccover.jpg
@ SBR when I was putting on the bushings & turbo

Just an Exterior shot

Talon to follow…

welcome

Welcome.

welcome did you used to work at rex in lower burrell before they closed i saw an evo just like that there

i work at ntb in lower burrell

welcome! My brother really likes your car!

That story about the eat n’ park free meal was worth the drive,:rofl:

Cool to see you on here Dustin, the pics of the cars look good.

Welcome man Nice setup as I run the exact same thing.

Guilty as charged.

Yes I did.

welcome

hi… nice rides