Hello

Hey whats up, you all probably know me by now, so this won’t take long, My name is John I used to own the 2004 pbm GTO, I know Catch, Guffey, Starboy and everybody from around, just sayin hey whats up, I recently bought a 1986 trans am for a toy, and i must say that its a very nice car, but… I HATE DRIVING A STICK IN PITTSBURGH!!! thats why my GTO was an auto, so therefore I’m looking to trade or sell or whatever, I just want something to cruise in. Sorry for the rambling, any way whats goin on everybody hit me up!!!

Whats yup John !.. What u try’n to get out the Fireturd

unwelcome:beer: if u sighed up to sell!:rolleyes:

welcome

whats up guff, not really tryin to sell, just lookin lol, if i don’t sell it im lookin to eventually go 11’s lol, i’ve been signed up for a while, but never really posted ya kno

welcome

what did it run at the track ?

never saw exhaust come out like that on a f-bod. clean car though. and your just a pussy for not wanting to drive a stick in pgh. 7spd flatbed in southside slopes and s.hills FTW.

welcome John. You work at Bowser, right?

I quit Bowser, I’m currently selling cars at Saturn of Pleasant Hills, and I love it, If you’re thinking of who I think ur thinking of, thats me lol, and I ran a 13.9 at 103, but I think once i learn to launch It’ll be faster

Hey nice firebird

welcome

Word, I drive a 5 speed through parkway traffic in and out every day. Man up and drive it!

nice

thanks for the response everybody, and 4doors5gears we talked down the stadiums last year remember

welcome… 6 Speed FTW

Hi…

welcome.

Welcome …

here I am again Rob, lol just tryin to get out into the scene and meet ppl