Hells Kitchen

yesssss cant wait!

too bad this thread isnt about some lame top chef shit.

lol…gordon is so angry

lmao gordon is throwing up…lol

lol see what happens when i throw my two cents in :gtfo:

Oh how I love this show.

didnt take long for gordan to show up, no real standouts as of yet. The italian chick from the law office may amount to something.

I hate that they put a bunch of idiots who can’t cook on the show.

Top Chef>HK

Sorry but Ramsey can only carry the show so far…the cooks this time are awful. Bunch of dolts this time around…kind of boring to watch actually

i laughed really hard last night when he was puking…the one dude is a fucking stay at home Dad

These people really just upset me… None of them are worth a shit. I have worked as a sous chef in my share of kitchens (never an executive however), and if I walked into any of them and couldn’t flow on the line on my first day i would have been thrown out on my ass before service even started. The men seemed good to go when it came to prepping the food, but i mean really, if you cant cook a fucking risotto get the fuck out of a kitchen.

Sarah told me last night that i should go out for that show, but honestly i wouldn’t want to be associated with that low level of anything. Infact at one point the fat ugly guy went out and smoked, rubbed his feet then went right back to it!

You’re too qualified, they’d never let you on. Same way they’d never let someone that didn’t have a closet jam packed with skeletons on that lie detector show, or a sane chick that wasn’t slutty on one of those MTV shows. Entertainment, not quality.

The guys were so bad - but the show is awesome :tup:

I was hoping to see Julietta (SP) (waffle house cook from last year that did so well) back again.

Wow, Seriously, Scallops are two minutes, high heat, light crispy outside, and nice buttery melt in your mouth texture inside.

You never cook them slow. NEVER!!

and to the black gordon ramsey, way to fucking UBER FAIL, and just stand around looking like a retard.

the black girl jen, and the rosann and louross I see as being the only competent cooks,( and i mean COOKS, on the show.

none of these people are chefs.

^ Seriously… I dont even like putting scallops in a pan. You take a sizzle platter with some butter and wine to maintain moisture and throw them in a salamander (high heat broiler) for less than a min, pull out flip repeat! If you want incredible color and flaver (however unnatural it is, just put a little wipe of some buerre monte on them then do it and wow… saturated with buttery flavor!)

anyhow i digress.

How does a chef like ramsey put up with these people. I mean sure he makes a killing on it but is it realy worth it to have to associate with these retards?

You can put scallops in a pan, use about half stick of butter pure batch of 6. make the burner as high as it will go. fry on one side for 45 seconds til it has a brown crispy outside, fry other side for 45 seconds, then plate and your done.

Season with butter garlic sauce, or some variation of alfredo

LOLz

was at BLVD mall a few hours ago and Bobby walked by me. Im guessing he did not win :lol:

is that the black guy?? he works at tops in the falls my wife sees him all the time

the two buffalo peeps are on shredd & reagan every thursday (?)afternoon to recap this weeks episode…