help 02 rsx oil filter

thats all that matters. if they had a 5w-40 that was 505.1 approved i would use it

i understand that but its just somthin about cheap shit that bothers me :ohnoes

Yeah, I collect them. The oil was cheap anyway though. I think $6 for a 5 quart box.

All oil has to meet the same standards so unless they are going above and beyond and have proven studies that it out performs another said oil company fuck it

I run SAE synthetic, and a K&N filter…

KN filter is a waste IMO. I’d use a Motorcraft if I were you. WIX, NAPA, etc would be fine also.

I only run JDM oil and filters, it’s so JDM that I don’t even know what it says on them!

lol JK, I usually use Mobile 1 oil/filter

You suck at life scuba

oem filter/mobil 1 FTW

hahah wow, how much does an oil change cost?? i spend $100 bucks and do it my self every 1000 miles in my z, maybe in a lease i’d go 5-10k, but in a car you care about? No way.

I spend about $13 on an oil change for the daily driver. Ive only changed the oil once in the Mustang since Ive owned it but its been changed other times when I had work done on it.

thats a lot, but your drive it hard and it’s cheap insurance against a screwed up engine, so good for you :up

better to over do it than under do it

i would like to thank everyone that told me what they do when changing there oil and not anwsering my question

so can some one now tell me what needs to be done

Torco ftw