help!! 94 mustang v6

i bought a 1994 mustang v6 and it ran like shit, so i had the engine rebuilt from the heads up (heads were machined and block had compression about 134 so we didnt touch it) and it still runs like shit!!! i cant figure it out, it has no acceleration and when the computer was plugged into to the machine it said cylinder 5 was misfiring, but cylinder 2 is really the one misfiring… new fuel injector too. a junkyard told me it was the wiring and not the computer but i dont wanna do all the work for nothing. any ideas?

go out to the front grill and see if ya have a blue oval ,if ya do thats the problem man

no blue oval there…

says the guy driving a Ford truck

true, its a horse on '94+ Mustangs

oh and ford dont have missfire counters " that a comp will tell ya " so i dont know what ya were seein on a scanner . ya need to see if ya have a injector pulse .ya do that by usin a noid light and runnin the car ,if the light lights up ya have a pulse there and so on with the other 5 .if ya dont check wiring and so on i have seen a lot of computers go bad on the 3.8,s

im supposed to buy a 96 5 speed mustang tomorrow so i dont have to deal with this one anymore… ive put more gas into this than the 5.7 v8 trans am… and thats a heavy car!

ok ,anywhere on the car ya know and it says ford inside of it .somtimes the oval aint visible but the problem thats goes with it is there

Why bother buying another one?

keep the t/a there faster anyway

of course a TA is faster than a 3.8 Mustang

its only 2 grand and i need a car right now because i need a way to school and work… borrowing the rents car is a bitch and is annoying

get a Civic or other economy car

the trans am randomly shuts off while driving… just started doing this but we’re looking into the problem. i just want a 6 cylinder for now anyway until i find more work

run the t/a and be happy

what yr t/a ???

1986 trans am. my dad uses it right now too because his last car stopped working

ok ,do this sell all cars and just buy a fuckin toyota lolololol

i have a 94 thunderbird too… but its too big for my liking i want a smaller sports car

lololololol ,is that a 6 cyl or a 8

6… unfortunately or id drive it