HELP! Design the new TOPP T-shirts and get $50 off next purchase or $40 off drift day

[COLOR=black]Hey Guys, I need some help here. I’m looking for someone to design a sick new shirt for my company I’m looking for shirt design that the “Trick’D Out Performance” Runs vertical up the right side of the shirt .I have a logo that I use but it’s going on the back in the middle, I’ll post the actual logo up here later. I want it to be a very cool design I really like paint splatter fonts or cursive but classy fonts. To whoever wins,

I’ll throw $50 off their next purchase of $250 or more from TOPP OR $40 off the June 30th Drift day!

what I’m looking for:

• Clear easy to read “Trick’D Out Performance”
  • Cursive or paint splatter type
    -Black T shirt W/ Lime Green or Hot pink lettering.
  • “Trick’D Out Performance” running up and down on right side of shirt OR

TOPP across the center with “Trick’d Out Performance Parts” below it smaller

I Like these shirts:

USE this as a template:

http://blogs.saschina.org/digiart/files/2011/02/shirt-template.jpg

Examples of font I like/style:

I don’t want to use these exact fonts but that’s the styles I like and also cursive.

My logo for the back

-Incorporate my logo [/COLOR]

you should use that sprocket/tach thing as the O in tricked out

I’ve thought about it! maybe somebody will do so and I’ll like it :slight_smile: get designing :stuck_out_tongue:

I can actually design you the tshirt as well as turn your “sprocket” logo into a proper vector design file.
However, it’s not going to cost you $50.

If you’re interested PM me for hourly rates and we can discuss further.

yeah 50 dollars to design a shirt is a slap in the face, and then you threw in on purchases of 250 or more

blahhhhh!

O I apologize I didn’t know the current rates, my brother had some shirt designed(not printed) 2 years ago and the guy charged $50 for the design end. what is the going rate to design a shirt these days?

No it’s not. When I was getting shirts made, new designs by a pro were $75…so offering $50 to hacks here is fine.

If you want a decent place to order shirts…shoot me a PM.

lets see the shirts

no thanks or anything for the little effort of doing those few for you? pictorz gonezo!

what???

dont change boy like you change t shirt.

https://youtu.be/6HP2escR3qQ

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

“hunnie do for me” -Blake Trickey

SO Todd MacDonald designed this and looks like he is winning so far:

We don’t want t-shirts, we want drift days :stuck_out_tongue: