HELP - Fixing a A/C line question

My sisters car doesnt have AC. Ran something over and I believe bent/cracked a AC line. Pretty sure its aluminum. Without taking to a dealer / shop…is there a way I can simply fix this? If theres no way to patch it, what about cutting the bad section out and replacing it with another alum. line or hose and clamps. I have 0 knowledge in AC lines.
Thanks

Well … there are many ways to fix it …

Actually … just 2 … the right and wrong … usually lines aren’t that expensive … that’s the right way …

Or … if its a alum line with a rub hole … you can do a compression fitting

Don’t forget about recharging it after you fix the leak. If you don’t want to take to a dealer (like one of our stores) I would take it to a small shop and have it looked at at least. Replacing the line is the best way and you could probably do that yourself without too much hassle, then have a shop charge it for you.

I do hvac, regarding the hole in the line, you’d have to replace the line or have someone patch/braze/solder the line which is the hard way to do it. Easier to replace, I can pressure test evacuate and charge the system if you buy the line.

What kind of car

Thanks for the info guys.
Its a 2004 Sentra, I want to say the line is on the left side of the car. Yea, Id rather do it the right way then do it twice. Ill call the dealer and see if I can just buy that section, then replace.

Where are you located Wahoo?