help me find wny waterfront resturaunt's

im looking to find some places to eat overlooking the water and maybe sit on an outdoor patio…

name some of the places around here and why you like/dont like them

so far i have root five and harry’s harbour

water street landing. used to be the riverside inn in lewiston.

I live right down the street from Root 5. They do have a nice patio and I go there to drink quite often, but I think their food is overpriced and not very good.

Those are about the only ones lol…Rascals on Niagara :stuck_out_tongue: Shanghai Reds…there is one on Furman…in the one marina but I only remember it has Aweigh in the name.

Hoak’s. In Hamburg. Went there last night.

Hoak’s is good as well there is another one further down rte 5…I cant recall the name off hand I think its lakeview though memory is a bit fuzzy…but its down close to the ford plant right on the lake…

edit: oh also whatever is in the old “The Pier” buidling…

i think your talking about dock @ the bay…

lemme know guys post up websites to please

dock at the bay

hows the pricing? looking for a good surf and turf basically

There is nothing in the Pier that I am aware of…looks as abandoned as it always does.

Hoak’s has great food and at a good price.

Dock of the Bay is expensive, never eaten the food so can’t comment.

Root 5, I already commented on.

Dock at the Bay has good food…lots of milfs on a tues nite. :tup:

in fredonia/dunkirk there are some good places…the clarion…outdoor bands and patio

and across the street is wallyeye willys…another outdoor patio upstairs

well if u eat outside its not bad, if u eat inside its expensive, 2 menus, one for out, one for in.

Harry’s is on the H2O front and has excelent quisine. You’re gunna pay a lil more but excelent food and service.

Anchors Aweigh???

Small Boat Harbour right???

thats what i hear…but people say its worth it

shanghai reds, harrys and root 5 all have good food. Dock at the bay is decent to drink at, but the food is laughable.

DING DING DING

Crecent Beach In rochester Is really nice. Some of the best food and service ive ever had.