Root Five waterfront:shout out for my pops

just lettin every one know about my dads restaurant Root Five Waterfront
http://www.rootfive.com/
Root five has 2 large dineing rooms 2 bars (inside and out) and a huge patio for additional dineing and hangin out!!
we are starting bands on every fri and sat night

just got a new chef and hes great! dinner starts at 4!
pastas… primavera(etc)
seafood… all you can eat snow crab $30 (etc)
meats… filet,strip,duck(etc)

also have sandwiches and salads for lunch 11:30 daily
see our whole menu on the site

if your not into doin dinner… we offer an awesome array of snacks… like wings(really really good), Burgers(big), and fingers, etc

Beer on Tap!
Blue Moon
Boddingtons
Bass Ale
Bud lite
Coors lite
Guiness
labatt blue
blue lite
miller lite
molson
sam adams boston lager
sierra nevada pale ale
smithwicks
stella artois
yuengling
great lakes… and more to come in the summer im sure!

come in during a sabres game root five turns into “Pomminville” (as seen on channel 2 news)
6 tvs, two of which are quite big(more to come)
Drink specials
giveaways (including 2 playoff tickets to the next home game *only during away games)
we setup a hockey shot contest shoot the ball in the net win a prize… to shoot the puck costs $0 so… shoot away
pizza and drink specials!!

BIKE NIGHT!!! every tuesday night starting May 15(rated number one by Hard Tales Magazine, 2005 and 2006)
roughly 200 bikes every tuesday!!
live bands (mick hayes, strange addiction, wanted by the fbi, big tone, badlands, etc…)
give aways weekly
drink specials (blue and bud light specials)
labatt girls every tuesday
trophys for best chrome, judges choice, and best paint

COME AND JOIN US!!! “where the only thing we over look is the lake”
heres a couple pics of the view! awesome sunsets!!!
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/rootk13/Kylesgradparty036.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/rootk13/Kylesgradparty021.jpg

i like it there, especially with all the “welcome to pominville” stuff everywhere… great ambience.

The Roots are a good family.

But in before the lock because it’s advertising from a buisness without paying for advertising.

o didnt know… we couldnt… should i edit it out?

Mods discretion. PM a green.

mark still a cook there? he used to work for my parents back in the day. good chef, good guy, creepy lazy eye :bloated:

and root 5 rules, i love the deck there. im pretty sure my parents know your dad tsitalon. its a small world after all

very small… and no mark left us a few years back!.. but yes he was a super nice guy… and the lazy eye thing too… lol

Heh, I know Kyle from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when we were wee little children.

My friends girlfriend lives right next to Root 5 too, maybe I’ll stop by during the summer months if I am ever out that way.

I will have to check it out.

I haven’t eaten there since it was um… not Root Five. What was it called before? Either way, I should probably go there. Except it’s always freakin’ packed!!

Good place to bring a girlfriend on a nice night to eat and sit on the patio? Anyone been there for a nice sit down and romantic/relaxing night here?

I see they have filet, so it’s got what I like :slight_smile: And the scenic overlook on the water is really awesome!

So, if anyone recommends it as a nice place for one-on-one time im there this spring/summer time :slight_smile:

Oscars in on the lake! and it burned… rebuilt redesigned better

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:11,topic:27983"”]

Good place to bring a girlfriend on a nice night to eat and sit on the patio? Anyone been there for a nice sit down and romantic/relaxing night here?

I see they have filet, so it’s got what I like :slight_smile: And the scenic overlook on the water is really awesome!

So, if anyone recommends it as a nice place for one-on-one time im there this spring/summer time :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i would answer this but it would be biased!.. lol:D

What was it called before Oscars? Hahaha.

I was really little last time I was there. But I know I had crab legs. Mmmm.

i have no idea… oscars is as far back as i go!

Tell your dad I love his establishment and I bring salesguys, trainees and my girlfriend there. Your salads own :smiley:

like the place but i thought it was for sale last summer

he was just seeing if n e one would buy it… he renewed his interest and we are running strong excellent new chef… and if you go onto channel 2’s website and look at unique eats tere is a segment about root 5 check it out!

he was just seeing if n e one was interested… he renewed his interest and we are running strong excellent new chef… and if you go onto channel 2’s website and look at unique eats tere is a segment about root 5 check it out! http://www.wgrz.com/life/lifestyle/UniqueEats_article.aspx?storyid=47333

Looks like a nice romantic place to take lady