Restaurant suggestions...

Need somewhere to go tonight with a tasty baby.

The only stipulations are;

No Thai, Japanese or Indian food.

Closer to downtown/city.

Prefer something halfway decent along the lines of Mother’s/Papaya.

I don’t want to dress up.

Does Encore have halfway decent food?

encore is for faggots… well… they have all you can eat sushi on tuesdays so thats a big :tup: in my book…

as for nice restuarants… I still stand by Shango being the best buffalo has to offer… expect to spend 70 for two people before the tip. the salmon dish they have is AWESOME. make reservations if you are going too btw… its tough to get in there on your typical everyone would go out to eat nights

My friends just went to Encore last week and said it was horrible. Would never go back.

yeah, encore is good for finding nice looking ladies on your typical night out.

oh and kcuv b-day parties.

now the real question is, do i take a dump before the date or wait until it’s over and see what kind of weird shit she might be into?

crap on her face :tup:

leftbank

stillwater?

bachas?

always go before hand. good chances you might not make it through dinner or the ride home…

tempo? how is it there?

im thinking mothers or stillwater.

Should have said something earlier,I could have gotten you a table at Dorsia.

PANOS!

Shanghai Red’s at the Basin Marina is good food and nice place to take a girl.

Sahara Grill on Elmwood, not the most upscale but awesome Mediterranean food.

Ditto goes for Falafel Bar as well.

Not quite downtown but Frank’s Sunny Italy is awesome as well.

la tee da is awesome, great patio. I’ve also heard great things about Juniper, it just opened up across from the co-op.

shanghai reds is a chain and it tastes like one

falafal bar is good but not very upscale

sahara grill is sub par at best. i’ve only gone there and had my food be decent once

this.

Oh yes. Juniper looks really nice.

root five? after all we have the left bank chefs now… just saying…

edit: casual upscale dining.

I’ve said it a hundred times, but I still think left bank is the best restaurant in Buffalo- you just can’t go wrong there. Mothers has a kickass patio, but I think their food is kinda shitty (minus the steak), to be honest. Tempo’s food is great…until you get the bill. Shanghai Reds? You have got to be kidding me; they’ve monopolized the waterfront, but their food is garbage at best.

Bottom line: left bank

we have a patio on the lake, our prices are reasonable, and we have the head chef and two other chefs from the left bank

bottom line: root five!

edit: entrees from $15 - $30 and we can seat more than 15 people unlike left bank

root 5 is really good