Restaurant suggestions...

+whatever on root 5.

I wouldent really call shanghi reds a chain. There are only 2 locations in the states and are both named something else and a total of 24 or 27 location worldwide in small harbors

there are ~25 of them. what would it be considered then?

and their food sucks.

anyway. hutch’s is nice too. I will have to try root five some time

Tempo is really nice, good service and great food, expect to pay upwards of $120 with drinks easily. Reservations to get a good time/table are necessary. Stillwater is also good but I feel there menu is pretty limited.

Olivers and 31 Club are also good restaurants.

I coulda sworn tempo closed…

been going to Root 5 for years. great place

Well then I’ll definitely be checking that out. Do you do brunch?

Root 5 was super awesome when it was Oscars.

Even better now that it’s root five

Hmmm, sounds like a good place, I looked at the website and the menu looks tasty. I might go there.

Panos or Root 5

http://www.leftbankrestaurant.com/

Took the lady friend I met at Encore a few weeks ago there and she loved it.

http://www.leftbankrestaurant.com/images/pan_bar2.jpg

Leftbank for great food, atmosphere, not too expensive.
Panos for good food at really good prices.

I must be the only person on here who thinks Root 5 sucks. Their bar/patio is very nice, but I think their food sucks and is overpriced.

when did you go to Root 5 last? our food sucked about a year and a half ago, but now its delicious (thanks to the left bank chefs, tony ferone and mark weatherbee plus we also have nick coleman, i think our prices are reasonable, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

we do an ala cart brunch on sundays, its from 1030 to 3.

that was quite a while ago… about ten years or more! i would have to disagree though, our food is the best its ever been.

our website sucks! and i apologize for that in advance, working on fixing it.

Probably around that time. Used to go there alot (mainly to drink) as I used to live walking distance from it. Maybe its worth giving it another try. Was at Leftbank last about 3 months ago, food was still amazing!

glad they are doing well with out there head chef, etc. yea we have really turned things around quite well.

Hutches, tempo, meh can’t remember much else, uts been 3 years now since I left

I had a great fillet from mothers… i say go there.

Papaya is thai.

Left Bank.

ugh i can still taste the shitty sushi i had at papaya. :barf: