Wifes b-day, where to go?

Restaurant.com has 25 gift cards for 10 each at the chop house, I guess a limit of 4. I was thinking about fiamma EB greens. Any other good places?? looking to spend 2-250 on dinner. Her b day is the 20. But we are looking to go out on the 18th.

where the hell is eb greens?

I’ve heard that Fiamma >* but I’ve only been to EB Green’s so :gotme:

I’m voting Fiamma because I want you to go and post up how it was. :tup:

taker her to a dumpster, then say “just kidding” and drive to burger king

Depends, is she into fancy restaurants? I know for my gf’s birthday I wanted to take her to one of those places, but all she wanted was Applebee’s lol…

classy, but i bet she blew you on the way home :tup:

chop house. mmmmmmmmmm YES

Fiamma is AMAZING!!!

The Fallsview Keg has real good food too, and it’s hard to beat the view. Pretty expensive though.

From the ones you listed, I’d vote Chop House.

go somewhere less expensive and then take her for a walk somewhere she’s never been. fuck spending dollars.

she doesnt know where we are going or any kind of clue. to be honest, I dont wanna spend 200 bucks on a dinner but I would. I would like to spend that 200 on a intake. looking for somewhere nice, no applebees or red lobster. somewhere classy

man. panos is nice now, then walk around delaware park. good times.

Outback :tup:

+1, no matter how good the place is, I’m always pissed dropping over a hundo on dinner for 2. like…Dam I could have went to outback and bought a bag of some headdies instead.

Go to Curley’s. Should be about $100 depending on what you do or don’t drink. I’ve only been there once but our food can only be described as orgasmic, it’s not cheap, not a chain, but not $200+ for 2 people.

Or go to one of the trendy places up near delaware park. Stillwater, the slutty fox, hutch’s, mother’s…

Harry’s Harbour Club off Niagara.

My fiance would be pisssssed if I spent that much coin on a dinner. On a gift, no, but on dinner, yeah.

Not sure if your wife wuld be, but just putting it out there.

well i might as well be the person that says

“take her to wegmans, then back to her kitchen while you watch sportscenter”

I wouldn’t be that pissed about spending $200+ on a dinner til I took a dump the next day. “Well here goes my $250, flush. And to think, the sex was better that time in the back seat of a rental car when we first started dating.”

Rick Tally Ho’s is a good place a night out.