Wifes b-day, where to go?

man, never eat at outback, where they get there meat from is horrid, that goes for anyplace that is owned by outback, read carraba’s and bonefish. I use to work below corporate, and when they won’t eat there you know something is wrong.

damn, and I like outback

She might go for ricks

Meh. I’ll eat a skunk’s asshole if you cook it right, and outback is delicious.

^Please don’t misquote that.

I really thing skunk’s ass is a better cut of meat…

peppermints :tup:

Prime 490, Left Bank or shango.

I couldn’t imagine spending 250 on dinner.

My favorite restaurant is a place called Page’s on transit near french, not quite fine dining but always very good.

leftbank or mothers

I loved EB greens until I had a steak at Mothers…OMG

Outbacks steaks are delicious! I recommend everyone should try their steaks.

I have taken my g/f to the above mentioned rest. in the poll. If i were to take her to any of them again it would be fiamma. I think fiamma had the better food out of eb greens (which is just past chippewa coming off the 33 going towards downtown) and chop house but the service at fiamma was kind of snooty if you know what i mean. I would say chophouse is better than eb greens. I got the filet mignon at eb greens and it was a pos. At eb greens and fiamma i spent about 150 with a bottle of wine. Mothers would also be a good place to go. They have awesome steaks and appetizer food there. You will spend about the same amount there depending on what you guys get. But each rest. is around the same dollar wise. I dont mind spending that much on dinner only because I do it a couple times a year which is usually her bday and our anniversary so…to each his own i guess. But they are all great choices.

You have never been to a good steak, outback is really bad, only thing good is the fries.

Find a Ruth’s Chris or Bern’s and take her there

chef’s for the win!

take her out to shimshacks…

the downer is always good

There is a nice little place next to my house called the Mulberry in Lackawanna. Some of the best Italian food I have ever had and not to pricey, kind of like Olive Garden prices in a nicer,more romantic setting, with MUCH BETTER FOOD. And you don’t have to dress up to much, unless you want too!

looks like we will be hitting up chilis or somewhere cheap. I told her she had 2 options, she took the option where I am giving her money for shoes, go figure

laughlins (sp) on franklin

my place to buy her the gsxr… happy birthday!!!

her mothers day gift 2 years ago was me getting ride my boys R6 and then going for ice cream with him to andersons. Just imagine if I did that for her bday