help me out by donating to a great cause.

i am riding in the ride for roswell boston hills challenge. besides the entry fee i have to raise $50, obviously i would like to raise more. it goes to a great cause, and lets face it everyone has been affected by this in one way or another.

this is my RFR page:http://giving.roswellpark.org/netcommunity/tommykbostonhills2010

if you can help out even the least bit it would be greatly appreciated. in the end if all the efforts help out even one person, it will be worth it.

Done

Wow, thank you.

And that was really fast lol

Just happened to log on after becoming bored with the Miami-Pitt game

:tup: to Blackforest

I tried to donate on your site and it said something like “general error” or “general decline”, I have no idea what that’s about?

NYSpeed came through for me back in June for the Ride in Buffalo, time to return the favor.

Thank you both very much! This should be a fun ride tomorrow.

No problem, have fun! I did the Ride in Buffalo this past year for the very first time and had a blast. I can’t wait to do it again next year.

Thank you very much gents! Yesterday went great. 18 miles in the Boston hills in 1 hour and 12 minutes with Herman hill being one of them. I paced my buddy for as long as I could (he trains with two ranked iron man competitors) which helped out my time nicely but not so much for my legs lol.