Help me raise $ by sponsoring me for RFR! good cause.

Mods, feel free to remove this if it violates any rules.

Hey guys, I’m doing a ride for Roswell at the end of june, basically I need to raise $250 by that time… all $ obviously goes to Roswell.
Heres the link: Cancer Treatment - Buffalo, NY | Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

just type in my name:
and click donate. any $ is greatly appreciated and it goes towards a good cause! (plus is tax deductible)

:tup: to a good cause. I used to do this back when I was into biking. Lots of skinny girls too :tup:

:io:

Im pro cancer… sorry!

JK, my mom suffers from a form of Multiple Myeloma and its great to see people doing things like this. Unfortunately ive already donated a lot of money to a few other riders this year but I am so grateful when other people contribute.

which ride are you doing? distance wise.

meh, 20miles

still a decent ride. plus its for cancer, so in reality it doesnt really matter how long you ride. are there any benefits to doing the longer rides?

burn more calories!

haha.
this is going to be my first long distance ride…so i stuck with 20 miles

30 miles isn’t bad at all. Seriously. Especially if you do the ride along the Tonawanda path. We have people that ride once a year that do the 30 mile ride.

If you want, you can join my team, the Spokemonkeys
Our 8th year as a team. Not a big team, but a committed one. :slight_smile:

i might just do this. seeings as its for cancer and all. and i might join your team joe, ill let you know when i decide.

Anyone can join the team. We’re getting a late start with people signing up, but we usually have 10-15 people.

All the money goes to the same place :slight_smile:

http://giving.roswellpark.org/netcommunity/spokemonkeys

(Not meaning to steal any donations from sedlmeier101 . Just trying to get more people involved)

Ah, I’m on Jack Quinns team, my mom is the “team leader” because she works for him…

Hoping to get some good donations!

thanks for making me spit my drink out josh