HELP NEED GEARS INSTALLED GEARS

Does anyone know of anyone who can install gears on my 1990 mustang i have a stock 8.8 and just bought 3.73 and new track-loc kit and need it installed thanks chris

I believe that Big Hands fella knows a thing or two about stangs. I believe he just opened up a shop too.

I can do it for you let me know

pm sent / recieved

:word:
he has done alot of peoples rear ends, id set up an app.

mark…shoot me a price too if u dont mind (12 bolt)

mark knows his shit:tup:
built my 8.8 :slight_smile:

:word:

enough said…

pm sent

thanks mark…it seems when i write pms noone is recieving them, so ill just write this out.

i will need someone to do these only IF my guy who’s helping me out (free) cant get it done around my schedule. main thing of importance is that i cant have my car apart taking up space at my dads shop during work hours. so this would have to be done on a weekend. i figured that would be the price as that is the typical going rate, which isnt a bad thing.

what i forgot to mention, is that i will have the rear end on the floor, i will have the new ring on the diff, the old pinion out, etc etc etc. all i will really need is you to come and shim it, set pinion depth, as well as measure for backlash. i will have the shims, bearings, races, etc. just wondering if this will knock off some of the cost possibly.

also, dont mean to be yanking ur chain either, but i got to “shop” around as my wallet is getting smaller and smaller…haha