HELP NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! (Welder for Clutch Bracket)

I am in desperate need of help with my car. A couple of days ago, the bracket for the clutch pedal caved in completely because the clutch was too heavy. I’m not sure what I should do because I can’t afford all the labour charges a mechanic would give me (welding bracket, taking whole dashboard out/ putting dashboard back in, etc.) and i desperately need my car for work and school.

I was wondering if there were any welders on the forum that can handle the task of welding another clutch bracket into my car at a reasonable price?

If that person is you please pm me or call me at (647) 501-0197 so we can further discuss the task at hand and price.

Thanks,

Rico

you should be able to just buy a clutch pedal bracket for $10 or $20 from a member on here. they bolt into the car and you don’t have to remove the dash to do it, it’s 3 bolts and should take a half hour to change at the very most.

good luck.

if u get a new one, b4 you put it in, get some one to give a few tac welds ,to the 4 weak ass welds on it. mine went when i was driving and i had to push it all on an angle to get it to work, then by the time i got to work it was pretty mangled, i took it out, put it in a vice straightened it, clamped it and welded it, i have never used an arc welder befor that day, and it worked good for me, i can use a mig welder like a pro but i didnt have one that day. so get the new one welded stronger if your clutch is to hard core for it. just in case.