HELP!

My clutch pedal assembly just came apart because of a shitty weld job and now I can’t even push down on the clutch to put it into gear, does anyone have one of those portable welders that can help me put this thing back together?

i do if you wanna come to saskatchewan:D

If you take it out i can weld it up for you, in car welding is pretty hard unless you like setting your hair on fire. Let me know it would take me like 5 minutes

take the assembly out please …this has happened to many people I know as the stock bracket is tack’d in only 4 or 5 places and should be reinforced anyways before any kind of clutch kicking goes on or will die due to it. Pick up a Nismo unit as an upgrade.http://img197.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/3/3/6/woodylikejp-img200x152-1161658636350029.jpg

If you make it to calgary I can repair it. Or if I am in the edmonton area soon I can fix it. I have a portable tig.

scott do u know the part number for that nismo unit?

The nismo one just has 4 or so more spot welds. Just re-weld yours and save cashola

I offered that to him already…

fixed…

we rewelded it back in and drilled a hole and placed a bolt to secure it just in case.