Help needed

I need legal advice, or someone that knows the law… because we’re going crazy at this point.

a person my girlfriend and I know has an alcohol problem, and a mental condition we’re finding out… woman says her life would be much better if she were dead… shes losing her job and getting sued for what has happened the past 2 days if she does not commit herself.
we called the police today because she was threatening to kill herself, but the police went in and said she was sober and they cant arrest her from her own home… she NEEDS to get a 302, she has a problem… The past 3 months this woman has completely done a 180 and has just been acting so mean, angry, like she doesnt care 1 bit, and that she wants to pick fights with everyone she can get ahold of… She also has been calling EVERYONE almost every min of the day that we both know and has been trying to fight with them…
last night she did not go to work because she told her employer that her mother was in the hospital about to die…
this morning she did not go to work at 11am, employer called her at 12 asking where she was and she said that she must have slept in and is on her way.
well she called the patient 10 mins later ( shes a traveling nurse) and told the person that she was being car jacked with a gun to her head… of course the patient called the police and the employer to try to help her, well it was all a lie!
and yes i know it sounds crazy as hell but funny at the same time…

now the patient is going to sue the employer and this woman… Unless she gets herself help…
We really dont know what to do! Im sure there is someone here that has worked in the legal / law fields that could somehow give us advice on what to do, We need to know how to get this person help, we need to have her get a 302… my girlfriend is related to her… can anyone tell us what we could do? police arent doing anything at this point…
PM if you cant help at all with this! or need filled in on some things, i dont feel like posting a few points of the story in public for personal reasons of this woman.
thanks

take her to a nut house u know the place u belong thats about the only thing u can do other then that if she says she going to kill herself dont feel sorry for her because thats the pussy way to solve her personal problems.

if she was gonna die, she would have done it by now and noone would have known. AW

she hot?