Help out this kid!!!

i got linked to this on newschoolers.com… super sad, Noah Biorkman whose 5 years old suffers from neuroblastoma, a type of cancer most common in children under 5. He will not make it to Christmas, so his family is celebrating it next week. His one wish was to get letters from people all over the world, so I figured I’d share this with shift. If you want to send him a Christmas card, him and his family would greatly appreciate it

This is helping out a friend of a TGR member, and also helping a poor kid have a slightly better ending

Send letters to:

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI 48178

Here’s a link to his story

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/21525126/index.html

If this has been posted before, my apologies, but hopefully you guys can bring this kid some happiness

Oh man, thats sad…

I saw that on facebook and I sent him a card last night, sad indeed :frowning:

if you dont mind me asking, what did you say? i want to send him and his family a card, but im not really sure what to say.

your heart should tell ya its that simple Make the Child Smile and no CP

God damn… poor kid. Makes you feel like a jerk when you think of the things you complain about.

Yep. Or when you come back to the US after being in another country. We’re very lucky people (most of us).

I hope this kid is a miracle in the making. Very sad.

But, on the bright side, imagine him making it and having two Christmas’s. :excited