Help: Rear Windsheild

someone please tell me u have a rear windsheild for a s13 coupe (new or used in good condition). i was just driving along this morning and smash, my windsheild completly shatters for no aparent fukn reason. this close to xmas…what a smack in the face but ya anyways everywhere i’ve called wants like $400+ which is completly out of the question this close to xmas. at least if i can get the window off one of u for cheap i can get someone to throw it in for like $100 or somethin.

someone please help!
thanks guys

has this happened to anyone else or anyone know what this is caused by? i was just turning into a parkinglot all casual and my rear window shattered and there is no point of impact.

there windsheild on my coupe in st. catharines in still in tact… but how would you remove it?

no idea, im thinkin just bite the bullet and get it done right somewhere with a warranty

the rear window in my s12 exploded one day all by it self with the car sittign in my driveway

i was chatting with a friend in the drive way and it made a pop sound and the sides of the glass blew out and the rest hung there for liek 5 min before collapsing in

thats fukd, spontanious window combustion lol

ive got a rust free hatch with rear windshield, it will be off the car tonight , let me know if your interested

farmer