HELP: Solid Verizon Phone

Okay, my piece of shit chocolate broke again (5th time) so i had to dig out my old ass phone for now. But i found out i can atleast upgrade since it’s been a year. Even though that sucks as well b/c u have to sign another 2 year agreement (=3) which is bs. But anyways i need to get a new phone and i checked the site and it doesnt look like verizon sells any solid phones lol. any1 have any input, evolve? some1 help me

looking for a samsung pref. hows the alias?

THANK YOU

When you say, “solid”, what do you exactly mean? Reliable? Cool? Assured to get you laid?

WAT?

Maybe a display model?? :gotme:

RAZR V3 has been trouble free since day 1. I will trade the “look at my phone” thing for not having a fucking lump in my pocket and being comfortable any day

reliable. getting laid isnt a problem lol. its having a phone that doesnt break so i can make “the call” haha

evolve I was just seeing if you had any input, do u know anything about the samsung Alias? it was the only one that looked “okay”

but im just looking for a basic reliable phone no crazy shit

SOOOOLIDDDDDDDDDDD

i got my gf this, bought it off of evolve. she loves it

http://cellphones.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/samsung_u740.jpg

ive had that phone since it came out. i love it. i just break mine all the time on my own stupidity ie. dropping it off the balcony at bayou.

everyone i know that plays with it too ends up loving it.

the razr was that MOST problematic phone, ever.

the u740 only has one hinge, that swings both ways. its also really thin, i wouldnt rate it the most solid or super high ability to take abuse.

it depends on what features you want.

ya dude i was going to say- razors are a pile of shit

but i love my treo, get one if you dont mind carrying around a brick in your pocket

hmm so the alias isn’t that bad eh… i was just worried about the hinge it seems as if it wudnt be ready for a year of not giving in.

i mean, more power to you if you had/have no problems with it.

well can u recommend something, a samsung that you believe is reliable?

it was very reliable on voice/data. i never had an issue with it, listened to music all the time and snet/received ~4k text a month. battery was good too.

im just saying, its probably not as durable as a gzone. it comes down to what you want features wise & durability wise.

Are you talking about you or the phone?

lol sorry. had to.

On a side note, WTF is up with Verizon charging for data usage on all their phones now. I used to love Mobile Web until I found out the new plan they have now charges you $1.99 per MB instead of just using airtime.

Few months and I am going to AT&T