Help Tucker Hear, win an 06 Vette. Everyone needs to please read this.

I found this on another forum and thought I would post it here.

Here is the quick summary.

Tucker is a 4 yr old boy that has a hearing disorder that requires an operation for a cochlear implant. His father is self employed and does not have the insurance to cover the costs of the operation and all the related things to go along with it. So he worked out a raffle for a 2006 corvette to help raise the money through a local dealer. There a 1000 tickets being sold. They are 100 bucks a pop.

If you can afford to, buy one. Even if you dont win anything, you can go to sleep tonight knowing you helped a little kid have a normal and happy life.

Here is the link with alot more specific info and where you can buy tickets…

http://www.helptuckerhear.com/

I just got 2 ticks myself, I figure I have blown that much money on alot worse things before, it cant hurt to help out someone else in need and possibly win a new vette in the process.

Feel free to post this on other forums, the more people that see this, the better :slight_smile:

Anyone? Bueller? Split it wiht your friends, 1 in 1000 shot of winning a new vette.

Quite tempting, maybe if I have some extra money laying around after parts costs, I’m might do it.

maybe me and the women will split this