HELP!!! v. resizing starcraft on win xp?

so i dug up my old starcraft cds and im trying to play but its not registering in fullscreen mode and only centered and smaller. anybody know how to fix this problem? i googled it and everybody seems to be going into their bios to change it. im a noob at these things, can anybody give me some advice, maybe in noob english?

edit- oh and if/when i get it working feel free to hit me up if you want to play. i know theres some og’s on here that still play it!

I still play but havent in quite some time, there are some other relics waiting for SC2

Max resolution is 640x480. Is this on a laptop?

your video drivers are what allow the screen to scale the image, check the video cards software settings for that. all depends on the type of video card you have.

pshhh I’m still kicking ass at SC. Lemme know when you’re ready. Hero Wars > anything.

^^do you mean halo wars? cuz that looks badass! but i got it working on my 32" samsung tv hooked up via s-video, but the laptop display is still smaller. im not sure how to change it, i downloaded a program that allows you to change your resolution through a 3rd party program. my video car is an nvidia geforce go 6150. i kind of just gave up, cuz playing on my tv is much more baller especially with a wireless mouse and keyboard!