Help with "Spotted" cards distribution!

I’ve had these since the early days of Shift, and made too many without realizing that I won’t be able to go through them in the near future.

The cards still say “over 500” members, which is technically not lying but also shows how dated they are.

If any of the members would like to have a bunch delivered or possibly mailed to their house to help aid in distribution let me know and PM me your address to help the site grow.

I typically carry some in my glove box or in the backpack on the bike and stick one on any car that looks like it belongs to a car guy or any sport bike.

One side is Auto related and shot by our own 4Adam12, the other side demonstrates a bike.

Just today I dropped one off on the windshield of the White WRX with White wheels that everybody kept seeing recently at UA.

I probably still have around 1500 of these cards left.

If you know any business that could leave them on a counter that would work too.

Lets get some more members of the auto community in here! :number1

feel free to drop some of at my house, or maybe it could be a reason to chill lol.

I think I still have about 100 of these lol

That works! See you soon.

Any more volunteers gentlemen?

Perfect, just make it rain with them at the next event :lol

next event is in NJ in 2 weeks. lol

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/uploads/gallery/1291739169/gallery_90445_29730_5652123554d01a2cf03005.gif

sure vlad i will take some

I’ll take a 100 stack. I’ve been farting around Albany since I got home from school. i’m sure i can help distribute

Just let me know where you guys live so I can drop them off at the mailbox and or mail them.

Throw some at me I’ll help you get rid of them

i can get rid of them

All volunteers besides SlwrthnU pm me your address.

Kicklow you moved from the last place I knew?

Pm sent to you sir

PM received!

Most likely will be delivered via the mailbox.

eh why not ill take some. i can always toss a few around

yes?

Vlad ill take some for ya

I’ll take some

I could also leave these all over the place

I could take some of those as well, sir…