HELP!

Ok, so Import Concern has the Silvia I want but I don’t have all the money to put up front, I know banks don’t finance cars under $10g’s and I’m thinking of just doing a cash loan…any suggestions??? I’m in desperate need of a car and doing monthly payments it no concern to me, can anyone help me out? I need serious suggestions not smart ass comments like; sell drugs, or sell myself…thanks!

Why wouldn’t a bank finance a car under 10K? That doesn’t make any sense.

Take out a general loan for 10K, pay for the car, invest the rest into something and make your monthly payments as usual? Just a thought.

Or, buy a more expensive, and thus faster, car. :smiley:

just go put a deposit in with www.hasnihon.com and pay 10k yen a month for storage.

Go to superstore, get a bank account and sign up for a general purpose loan. Works like a charm!

Personal line of credit. :cheer:

that makes no sense , my last two loans have both been just under 10g`s and i had no problem whatsoever. i suggest canadian western bank, i did some shopping around and found that they were the cheapest, and easiest to deal with.intrest is prime plus 2, so approx 5.75-6%

ok so there’s two cars that I can probably risk taking, there’s one on Auto trader which is a black Sklyine GTS-T Type M, the mileage is perfect, it looks great now the question is, is it justifiable to pay $17,500 for it?

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=9196016&pgno=1

like everything has fallen into place for me but its just the bloody financing part that I have to do which is taking up my time…

Dude…why pay that kind of money when you can pick up a GTR for nearly the same price.

Damien was selling one for around that before it had motor probs - now he’s charging slightly more but it seems like it’d be a better buy!

Yeah thats a lot of cash for an RB20.

yeah right now I’m looking at the mileage 'cause unfortunately its going to have to be an everyday car too :oops:

you could have a mint yellow gtr landed for that and with a passed out of province inspection and 400hp or more.