help.

anyone know where i can get clear resin for carbon fiber locally, either tonight or tomorrow morning. i want to finish my piece up tomorrow but need some clear resin to do so.

albany & schenectady autobody supply don’t carry clear. its tinted.

try Saratoga autobody supple on RT9 in saratoga

Hmmm… I really don’t know. Honestly try Home Depot or Lowes. Is the resin any different than what they use on fiberglass? Because if it’s not, I’m sure one of the home improvement stores would carry it to fix siding and such.

I know this isn’t local but:

uscomposites.com

I talked to some body guys, they said noone locally caries it that they know it.

http://uscomposites.com/polyesters.html

?

i have no clue, but i need clear, most places don’t carry clear cause its usually not visible.

thats where i got it from before, i just wanted to do it tomorrow

so anyone have some that they don’t need thats good and willing to sell to me?

DO you have Byrons phone number. He used to know some dude that made carbon hoods in Ballston spa. I bet if you could get ahold of byron h could get some from that dude for you

Sorry dude, was just throwing it out there.

Maybe if Jim has all this free time now he can build my catch can :excited:shifty

not anymore, i know i use to. and saratoga is a no go.

I dont have his number anymore either. Call dominos in Hudson falls I bet he is working.

(518) 747-7700

I might have some in the garage

I know morgan used to make carbon fiber pieces for his race car…he may have some laying around

i had some vinyl ester, but not that much, and am all out… not aware of anybody locally besides the regular autobody places that would have it. this area is lame

did you find any…I think I have some here at work

i saw you pumping gas the other day you ninja!

shadow autobody supplies
2795 rt. 9
malta ny 12020

i just got off the phone with jim that works there… he has a couple of gallons that might work for ya

what about that marine supply shop at the end of 155, towards menands there?